Do you have experience in the Fishing Industry?
Role: Goods Inwards Coordinator - North Mayo
* Enable the Company to buy direct from fishermen in North Mayo and surrounding areas.
* The Company will benefit from new suppliers in this area that may not have been otherwise made available under the existing agent structure.
* Strengthen Supplier Relationships to improve security of supply
* Improve intake quality and quantity.
* The Company will take control of the supply chain from port to factory.
* Ensure 100% regulatory compliance
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Deliver bait and collect raw material from the North Mayo piers on a timely basis as agreed with Procurement manager
* Complete paperwork for deliveries and collections by supplier
* Ensure relevant regulatory paperwork is provided by the suppliers.
* First point of quality inspection for the Company. Ensure prompt action is taken with non conforming product.
* Report to Procurement manager immediately on any deviations on expected volumes or ETA.
* Intermediary for communication between the Company and suppliers.
* Report to Manager on Competitor activity within the area.
* Strengthen Supplier Relationships
* Flexibility to do occasional runs to other sourcing locations
* Regulatory compliance in relation to driving hours, tachographs etc.
Ideal Profile of Candidate
* Adequate experience within the Seafood industry
* Hold a Lorry drivers licence.
* Motivated individual who will endeavour to increase Company raw material supply.
* Good communicator and listener, will be able to listen to Fishermen's grievances and express the Company's best interests.
* IT literate
* Ideally located in North Mayo
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 086-1894100